5.09.2012

18 or Nice girls finish last...

Sweet Jebus.

One of the toughest workouts I have done so far.

Translation:

10 rounds for time:

Suicides (10 yards, 20 yards, 30 yards)
15 ball slams (I used a 16 lb ball)
15 box jumps
15 horizontal rows using the TRX harness/ rings

By round 3, I was getting exhausted. I was hurting on my abs on my right side and my hips were hurting on my left. My suicides were getting slower and because of my knee, my box jumps were more like step-ups by round 5.

Our trainer lost track of time so, I don't know how I really did. I do know this: I did a lot better then the skinny slacker girls who were in class. Long story. And I think P and I did 11 rounds... We lost count. I was concentrating on how much I hate the workout and forgot to keep counting.

P says that we finished around 36 minutes. Sounds like a good number.

No comments:

Post a Comment